It is very important for your roof that you regularly clean gutter. It control the flow of rainwater to protect your roof, walls, foundation and landscape.
If it is clogged with leaves, sticks and other debris it can cause excessive damage to your home interior as well as exterior.
If the gutter are not cleaned, it can cause overflow which can lead to foundation cracks & can further cause structural failure in a building.
You can either hire professional gutter cleaning companies or do it yourself which will ultimately save your money. In this article, we are mentioning top gutter cleaning tools & equipment that are proven to work quickly and efficiently.
5 Best Gutter Cleaning Tools in 2021
1. Obecome Gutter Cleaner Wand Attachment
This gutter cleaning tool is best to use with an extension wand with your pressure washer to cleans your gutters and keeps you SAFE on the ground. You get a 1/4″ Male plug to quickly connect with the most telescoping wand for use on 2 and 3 story homes. This is easy cleanup equipment with no mess & dangerous ladder needed.
- Designed to use with an extension wand with your pressure washer.
- 1/4″ Male plug quick connect inlet. Quick couples to most telescoping wand.
- Clean gutters from the safety of the ground.
- U shaped to clean from below gutter, gets right into edges and awkward corners. Save your cleaning time.
2. Gutter Cleaning Spoon and Scoop
This is another one of the best gutter cleaning tools if you want to clean a 2 – 3 story house without any risk. This tool functions well as it can clean up to a 24-foot span from one placement of your ladder. This saves your time as you do not need to re-position and climb up and down a ladder constantly. This gutter equipment is one of the easiest, fastest, cleanest ways to clean gutters.
- Easy and straightforward to use. You just need to plug on the long cleaning pole and start cleaning your gutter.
- Allows you to hang this tool from the ladder rungs when you need your hands
- Made of rugged and durable design for long-lasting use.
- It is very light which saves your arms and shoulders from getting overworked.
- This tool is also great for pulling down debris that is stuck behind skylights.
3. Gutter Guard 2 Inch 304 Stainless Steel Filter Strainer
This is another solidly built Stainless Steel Filter Strainer which obstructs leaves, seeds and other debris from flowing through & hence keeps the water flow free. It is easy to remove and replace into the downspout as needed & last and function well in your gutter system. It is easy to install. The package includes 4 piece stainless steel strainers.
- Prevent water clogging
- Effective structure
- Build to last & function well
- Easy to install
- 60 days warranty
4. Gutter Guard Brush (11 inch.) Cleaning Tool
If you want to clean rubble, wreckage, ruins, litter, garbage/refuse/trash, scattered pieces of rubbish or remains than this Gutter Guard Brush by Gutterglove is best cleaning tool for gutter guards.
This is best for you if you have to manually clean off the gutter screens several times a year. With hand bruh, it may take hours on the ladder to clean debris from the gutter screens, but using this tool it can be done within few minutes. You can even reach up the roof with the pole and clean out the drainage channels in the creases.
- Brushes off leaves, pine needles and small debris on any type of gutter guard
- Ensure that rainwater harvested from your roof is clean
- Brush bristles on 5 sides allow for cleaning the front, underside, and back of gutters
- Versatile for cleaning other surfaces such as driveways and exteriors of the home
5. CHOMP Microfiber Gutter Cleaner Tool
If you want to clean black-streaked gutters in hard to reach areas, then Gutter and Siding Smop by Chomp is an ideal choice. This is a simple, versatile, safe, fast and easy way to beautify your home & clean black marks and algae without ladders from the safety of the ground. It also works efficiently on the vinyl siding and vinyl window frames.
- Instantly clean the toughest stains without ladders from the safety of the ground
- This can be used on metal trim and all types of rain gutters, downspouts, siding, and window or door frames.
- This is washable and reusable.
- CHOMP Microfiber Gutter Cleaner Tool can be used with the gutter smop to clean gutters, siding, window and door trim, soffits and eaves.
6. Orbit 58543 Telescoping Gutter Cleaning Wand
If you don’t want to use a ladder then this Telescoping Gutter Cleaning Wand will help you clear debris easily from hard-to-reach rain gutters. The wand can extends from 40 inches to 70 inches & the Zinc sweeper nozzle rotates 180° so that you can get to those hard-to-reach places. The best thing is it is very light in weight and built with non-corrosive material ensuring it will last season after season.
Hope you find your best gutter cleaning equipment that can effortlessly clean rain gutters and crannies.